Welcome to the Conversation!
We are excited you have chosen us based on the recommendation of someone you trust.
Here is a little bit about us;
Complete Hearing’s values center around the word “Selfless”; Selfless Service, Selfless Staff, and Selfless Space. Our entire staff is here to provide you with an unmatched healthcare experience.
Our team includes three Doctors of Audiology with support staff that cover everything from insurance to curbside service. We work to empower your journey with life-changing solutions to improve your overall quality of life.
We believe hearing and balance are a part of your overall health and will assess and treat you with a wholistic approach – going far beyond a simple hearing test.
- Diagnostic Hearing Assessments
- Consultation & Treatment Plans
- Cognitive Screening
- Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices
- Cochlear Implants
- Tinnitus Evaluation & Treatment
- Customized Ear Protection
- Repair, Maintenance & Supplies for Hearing Aids
- Cerumen (Wax) Removal
- Educational Seminars
- Contract Services for Occupational Screenings
- Amplified Phones/Alarm Clocks & TV Adapters
Why you should see a Doctor of Audiology?
- Audiologists are health care specialists providing diagnostic and rehabilitative services to individuals with hearing and balance disorders.
- We are University trained with thousands of hours of clinical experience.
- Our primary focus is on the prevention, identification and rehabilitation of issues related to hearing and balance.
- This includes anything from ringing in the ears, wax impaction, hearing loss to unsteadiness, vertigo or positional dizziness.
- Our drive for learning keeps us current on technology as well as discovering the impacts other disease processes have on your overall health.