We Love that You Notice!
From the very beginning, our goal has been to ensure your health and safety during this unprecedented time. We are status quo for now with no major changes to report. We would, however, like to say Thank You for your feedback. We are always looking for better ways to care for you and appreciate it when you share your experiences with us.
Here are some encouraging words from our patient’s that our team cherished this week;
“I deeply appreciate the safety measures you have in place to keep both your staff and patients safe. It’s a win-win outcome for everyone when you add on your usual, impeccable service. Sending kudos to all of you!” ~ Shirley
“Nice to have received the “heads up” information about
your procedure to see patients with COVID guidelines. Thanks.”
Different Look . . . Same Great Service!
Your health and safety continues to be our number one concern. To ensure we are doing everything possible, we continually educate ourselves on best practices from the state, local and national level. Many medical practices have given us great insight and shared some amazing ideas that you will experience on your visit to our clinic. We can’t wait to see you!
- Although our lobby door remains locked, we are inside and ready to serve you – just call!
- Our daily walk-in hour will continue to be on hold until we open our lobby.
- Use our live drop box outside the front door for curbside service or picking up batteries during our regular office hours. It’s safe – we are right inside waiting to take care of you.
- Telehealth is another great way to connect with us. Today’s technology allows for adjustments right from your home.
We are grateful for your continued support and are always just a phone call or email away. We may be
physically distancing, but that doesn’t mean we can’t stay connected. Hear to Help!
Open To Serve You!
Complete Hearing is proud to provide a safe environment with compassionate care. As we progress into having patients back into our clinic, new practice guidelines have been implemented. These changes are to ensure the health and safety of you, your family and our employees. For now, our lobby door will remain locked, but we are inside and ready to serve you. Please call once you’ve arrived and we will take it from there.
Your IN-OFFICE appointment will now include:
- Symptom Questionnaire and Staggered Appointments
- Social distancing in our patient areas.
- Taking temperatures and the wearing of masks by all those entering the clinic.
- Allowing only one additional family member at an appointment.
- Drop-Off and Curbside Pick will continue for your supply and repair needs.
We appreciate your consideration and cooperation with these changes. We’ve missed you and look forward to reconnecting with you in the safest manner possible.
We are HEAR for You.
We understand it is hard to stay apart and stay connected when you cannot hear. Video Conferencing, phone calls, and virtual gatherings are keeping many of us connected. But, what happens when you have hearing loss and your hearing devices are not working or need adjustment? Like so many things, Covid -19 has made some tasks more challenging and is having a significant impact on communication. Connecting with Facetime or Zoom is only effective if communication abilities are optimized – just ask a person who has hearing difficulty. Please know, we are here to help.
We are reaching out not only locally, but to the entire state to assist anyone needing assistance with their hearing devices. Although our lobby is closed to protect us all, Complete Hearing is able to provide personal support, education, and assistance for all patients wearing hearing devices.
Our services include:
- Drop off box for repairs and service in Lincoln
- Curbside pickup for repaired items
- Emergency appointments
- TeleHealth Services
- “How-To” videos